Please send detailed resume and references to HR@seamardivers.com
MASTER, CHIEF ENGINEER, CHIEF LIMITED, CHIEF OSV, DDE 4000, DDE ULHP QMED
Minimum of 3 years experience
- – Must have the ability to understand and comprehend duties and responsibilities.
Responsibilities/Duties for Master (including but not limited to)
- – Responsible for overall management of the vessel.
- – The safe navigation and operation of the vessel.
- – Enforcement of all company, local, domestic and international policies, statutory rules and regulations, rules and regulations.
- – Motivation of the crew in observation of all company policies, rules and regulations.
- – Verification that specific reporting requirements are observed.
- – Reviewing of the safety management system and reporting its deficiencies to the shore based management.
- – Responsible for the security of the vessel.
- – Apply and manage a 4 four point anchor spread.
Responsibilities/Duties for Chief Engineer, Chief Limited, Chief OSV, DDE 4000, DDE ULHP (including but not limited to)
- – Maintains the ship in a state of readiness at all times.
- – Oversees all bunkering operations and ensures safety and environmental compliance.
- – Oversees and maintains all engineering systems, following preventative maintenance program.
- – Actively participates in trouble shooting, diagnostics and repairing mechanical issues.
- – Keeps maintenance records, inventories and status reports. Make proposals for maintenance and repair projects.
Responsibilities/Duties for QMED (including but not limited to)
- – Perform minor repairs/maintenance as directed by the duty engineer and keeping the engine room and other machinery spaces clean and oil free.
- – Cleans and paints machinery and spaces: assists in fuel transfers, pumping bilges, etc. May be required to serve as a mechanical or electrical aide for other repairs and maintenance.
- – Monitor the operations of vital equipment, checking fluid levels, temperatures, etc.
Experience Desired for all positions (including but not limited to)
- – High School Diploma or equivalent
- – Merchant Mariners Document (Z-card)
- – Must possess valid state ID card and a TWIC card
- – Must have ability to speak and write English clearly
- – Vocational training a plus.
© Copyright Seamar Holdings, LLC All rights reserved.